Card Making with Fay Marshall
September 14 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$25.00
Image: Happy Birthday | Fay’s Creations
A workshop in Cardmaking.
In this workshop you will use your creativity and style to produce amazing greeting cards that speak to your friends, family and colleagues with personality and heart.
You will learn:
- How to use paint to make your own original backgrounds.
- How to use stencils, a medium and paint to make interesting raised backgrounds.
- How to make fabric and cardstock flowers more interesting.
- How to attach ribbon to your car so that it’s tight and won’t shift
- About the types of glues and fixings that work well.
- Where to source quality supplies
All elements are provided (ie card and fixings). Tea coffee and biscuits will be supplied, we request that you supply your own lunch (12.30pm – 1.15pm) or, if pre-booked, a sandwich lunch can be supplied from Homeground Cafe at $7.80 per person.
T: (03) 5331 3042 | E: email@example.com
More about Fay
Fay is a member of the BMI and has been producing greeting cards, arranged flowers, and undertaken research on behalf of the BMI for more than 15 years.
What Fay will supply
All cardmaking elements but feel free to bring along any elements you would like to include in your gift card.
Other payment options
If you do not wish to pay on-line please contact the Library on (03) 5331 3042 or email to reserve your place.
This workshop is a BMI Community Art Project – Ballarat’s Oldest Cultural Institution