Night Tours of the Ballaarat Mechanics' Institute
The Ballaarat Mechanics’ Institute (BMI) is Ballarat’s independently run cultural hub, established 1859, and home to stunning heritage architecture and cultural treasures.
Hear about the colourful history of the institute and its people, from J.B. Humffray (fresh from Eureka) to the grand Minerva space and its history as a cinema. Explore the Max Harris Photography and heritage book collections, and get special local tips on the best things to see, do, and taste in town.
- Group Tour, bookings essential
- $27.50 per person (including GST) includes light refreshment
- Some tours may be restricted due to event space bookings.
- Tours are conducted by BMI Volunteers .
- If you would like to book a tour, please complete the form providing your details prior to purchasing the tour (if you have already booked a tour we will match the form submission with the shop product name) .
- Please complete the booking form only if you if you aren’t paying for a confirmed tour. (i.e. this is just an enquiry). If this is the case don’t proceed to check-out.
Date BMI Night Tours