CARD-MAKING with Fay Marshall
March 31 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm AEDT$10 – $15
In this workshop you will use your creativity and style to produce amazing greeting cards that speak to your friends, family and colleagues with personality and heart.
You will learn:
– How to incorporate a photo into a greeting card
– How to add embellishments
– How to create sentiments — cold embossed & heat embossed
– About the types of glues and fixings that work well
– Where to source quality supplies
– All elements are provided (ie card and fixings)
Please bring a photo no larger than 140mm x 95mm.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be supplied, we request that you supply your own lunch (12.30pm – 1.15pm) or, if pre-booked, a sandwich lunch can be supplied from Homeground Cafe at $6.80 (plus 2.5% booking fee if booked on-line) per person.
Workshop cost: $15 per person, $10 for BMI members
Fay is a member of the BMI and has been producing greeting cards, arranged flowers, and undertaken research on behalf of the BMI for more than 15 years.
This workshop is a BMI Community Art Project